2-1-1 Child Care offers free Office of Early Childhood approved trainings on the following training topics:
- Reflective and Intentional Teaching: An Introduction to Using the CT ELDS to Guide Your Practice
- CT ELDS Intermediate Training: Using the CT ELDS to Guide Your Practice
- CT DOTS Introductory Training: Using CT DOTS in a Cycle of Intentional Teaching
- Using the CT Core Knowledge and Competency Framework for Early Childhood Professionals: Reflection and Professional Growth
- Promoting Children’s Success: Social Emotional Development within the Context of Relationships and Supportive Environments (Introductory Pyramid Model Training)
You will need your Office of Early Childhood Professional Registry Number and Employer Registry Id Number to register. If you do not have a Professional Registry Number, please visit www.ccacregistry.org.
Record of completed trainings will be added to participants Education and Training Report in the CT Office of Early Childhood Early Childhood Professional Registry.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to start of training.
Below is the schedule of all trainings.