Provider Orientations are mandatory trainings for all home based Care 4 Kids providers (licensed and unlicensed). These trainings will focus on health and safety, child development, Care 4 Kids procedures, and CSEA-SEIU information. Upon completion of orientation session attendance requirement AND issuance of an approved child care certificate and payment from Care 4 Kids, a health and safety materials kit valued at over $150.00 and a $75.00 stipend for attendance will be provided.
- Photo Identification – Acceptable Identification includes the following:
- Out of State driver’s license
- Valid passport
- Connecticut driver’s license
- Non-Driver Photo ID
- Military Identification
- Attendance for full length of training
- Participants will be required to sign in and sign out to verify attendance.
- Trainings are for adults 20+ years and older. No child care available.
- Unlicensed Individuals must be a close relative – A close relative is defined as:
- Grandparent/Great Grandparent
- Sibling living outside of the child’s home
Doors will open 30 minutes prior to start of training with staff on hand to answer questions and registration. Training starts promptly. No late entries. Click on a calendar date to register for a training.
Please be advised the following Care 4 Kids Provider Orientation trainings are postponed to a later date that is to be determined.
- Wednesday, March 25th – Rocky Hill
- Saturday, April 4th – Waterbury
- Wednesday, April 8th – Stamford
- Monday, April 13th – Rocky Hill
- Saturday, April 18th – Willimantic
- Monday, April 20th – SPANISH Bridgeport
- Wednesday, April 22nd – Bridgeport
Para asistencia en Español, favor de ponerse en contacto con 2-1-1 Child Care al 1-800-505-1000 or Registración para la Orientación de Proveedores de Care 4 Kids