Staffed Family Child Care Network RFP
United Way of Connecticut created this RFP to seek proposals from parties interested in implementing a Regional Staffed Family Child Care Network.
The primary role of the SFCCNs will be to:
- Recruit licensed family child care providers for membership in a regional network.
- Engage provider members by facilitating communities of practice with provider members.
- Increase the supply of licensed family child care in the region.
- Assist provider members in navigating and accessing services of the OEC Quality Improvement System (QIS).
- Support providers members in becoming nationally accredited through the National Association of Family Child Care (NAFCC).
Links and Documents:
Staff Family Child Care Optional Virtual Webinar Link (July 7th at 11:30 AM)
The individuals below are the Official Contacts for this procurement
Name: Valerie Grant
Name: Sherri Sutera
Address: United Way of Connecticut, 1344 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill CT 06067