Statewide Fee Analysis of Child Care Facilities in Connecticut
September 6, 2022
|Service Type||Lowest Cost||Highest Cost||Average Cost|
|Preschool Center Full-Time||62.00||498.00||261.00|
|Preschool Home Full-Time||100.00||475.00||278.00|
|School Age Center||15.00||305.00||116.00|
|School Age Home||20.00||350.00||121.00|
- This fee information is provided by the child care facilities. Fees are current as of the date specified on this report. Fee Information does not include State or Federally subsidized programs or programs with sliding scale rates.
- School age programs report their fees either in an hourly or weekly rate. To capture this, both schedules are reported.
- This information is available by state, CT Health and Human Services region, county and municipality.
- The rate information provided is a resource to compare costs of child care programs according to age group, type of program, and location. This information may be helpful when setting your weekly fees.
- For more information or to get town specific average costs, call 2-1-1 Child Care directly at 2-1-1 or 1-800-505-1000.