United Way of Connecticut created this RFP to seek proposals from parties interested in implementing a Regional Staffed Family Child Care Network – REGION 4
The primary role of the SFCCNs will be to:
- Recruit licensed family child care providers for membership in a regional network.
- Engage provider members by facilitating communities of practice with provider members.
- Increase the supply of licensed family child care in the region.
- Assist provider members in navigating and accessing services of the OEC Quality Improvement System (QIS).
- Support providers members in becoming nationally accredited through the National Association of Family Child Care (NAFCC).
UPLOAD RFP HERE – Closed November 4 2022
Links and Documents:
Staff Family Child Care Optional Virtual Webinar (Held July 7th at 11:30 AM)
Staffed Family Child Care Network Other Service Delivery Areas
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
OEC TA Provider Core Knowledge and Competency Framework
The individuals below are the Official Contacts for this procurement
Name: Valerie Grant
Name: Sherri Sutera
Address: United Way of Connecticut, 1344 Silas Deane Hwy, Rocky Hill CT 06067